Butt Padded Shorts For Figure Skating Snowboarding Buying Guide
Do you feel nervous about finding a great pair of padded shorts for figure skating? When you want to buy padded shorts for figure skating, especially when choosing which model, does your mind waver between choices?
If so, know that you are not alone. Many people find it hard to buy themselves a perfect pair of figure skating padded shorts. We understand the pressures associated with the buying process!
Since you are here, you are obviously curious about the padded shorts in the figure skating review. You have been bombarded with information, so before you decide which product is best for your needs, you need to find a reputable source with reliable choices.
There are many sources that can provide you with this information - purchase guides or rating websites, word-of-mouth recommendations from friends or family, online forums for users to share their personal experiences, product reviews on the Internet and Youtube channels. Only thorough research can ensure that you get the right product.
But it's not always easy, is it? That's why we took the time to compile a list of the best padded shorts for figure skating on the market today, so that you won't worry any more.
You ask, how did we get it? How did we create this purchase guide?
First, our algorithm collects as much available information about these products as possible from trusted sources.
We use artificial intelligence and a large amount of data to verify all the information collected.
Then, our AI uses industry standards to rank their quality price ratio. Let's choose the best figure skating padded shorts on the market!
These products are not randomly selected. Before collating, we considered several criteria. Then the best is chosen, and some criteria are discussed below-
Brand value: what happens if you choose an unknown brand just because the price looks cheap? Well, it's more likely to get products with short persistence. This is because well-known brands need to maintain their reputation, while other brands do not.
Figure skating brand's top cushioned shorts try to provide some unique features to make them stand out from the crowd. Therefore, we hope you can find one or another ideal product in our list.
Properties: you don't need a lot of properties, but you need useful properties. We choose the top padded shorts for figure skating according to the important characteristics.
Specifications: figures always help you measure the quality of your products in a quantitative way. We try to find products with higher specifications, but keep the right balance.
Customer rating: hundreds of customers use padded shorts in figure skating before you are right, right? Better ratings mean that more people can experience better services.
Customer comments: like scoring, customer comments will also provide you with authentic and reliable information from real-world consumers, who use figure skating padded shorts.
Seller ranking: now, this is very interesting! Not only do you need a good pair of figure skating padded shorts, you also need a fashionable and growing product. It has two goals. First, the increase in the number of users indicates that the product is very good. Secondly, due to the increasing number, manufacturers are expected to provide better quality and after-sales service.
Value for money: they say you get what you give. Cheap is not always good. But that doesn't mean it's good to spend a lot of money on a fancy but underserved product. We try to measure the monetary value you get from figure skating padded shorts before listing them.
Durability: durability and reliability go hand in hand. A pair of durable figure skating padded shorts will serve you for months or even years.
Availability: products come and go, and new products replace old products. Some new features may have been added and some necessary modifications made. What's the point if the manufacturer no longer uses a supposedly good pair of padded shorts for figure skating? We try to launch the latest products, and at least one reliable distributor (if not several) sells these products.
Negative comments: Yes, we have also taken this into account! When we select the highest ranked figure skating padded shorts in the market, those products with mostly negative scores will be filtered out and discarded.
These are our standards for choosing figure skating padded shorts. This is the best option
3D Protection Hip Butt EVA Paded Short Pants Protective Gear Guard Impact Pad Ski Ice Skating Snowboard Black
- Impact Resistant Padding: 2.5cm thick EVA padding provides overall protection for your lumbar, butt, crotch and thigh. It helps to guard the hip and tailbones of our children and old men against shattered when falls down or slids down.
- Breathable Material: The material is lightweight and soft to wear inside or outside pants. The mesh vent strap in front is breathable to wick out moisture and keeping a fresh and cool fit.
- Protective Gear for: skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, figure skating, roller skating, skateboard, scooter, derby and most indoor and outdoor sports.
- Easy Storage Packing Bag: Separate Logo packing bag included for easier carrying on and item stock in case of item lost.
- Elastic fabric and Adjustable Waist: The adjustable waist with cushion padding inside is adjustable to meet each size demands for waist circumference from 18 inch to 40 inch. The elastic fabric is easy to take on and off with stickers. Great to fit even when kids growing up.
check current price and discount
3D Protection Hip Butt EVA Paded Short Pants Protective Gear Guard Impact Pad Ski Ice Skating Snowboard Black Review:
I started getting serious about snowboarding when I turned 26th. This meant that I was getting bruises all over the place. Once I graduated from learning how to casually ride, to riding down steep slopes, I started doing jumps and other tricks in the snowboard park. This was when I started to fall and hurt myself a lot. Protecting my tailbone was pretty important to me, as I have had numerous injuries in the past from contact sports and wanted to make sure that I wouldn’t have to revisit old discomforts.
I bought this because of the affordability and the reviews.
Overall in terms of it’s practicalness I think it’s very practical. I didn’t know what to expect when it first arrived because the lining that is not the protective lining is polyester/cloth. It feels more like boxers with three protective pads that are sewn onto it.
It works really well and I have staved off major injuries while using this product. It also had given me the courage and confidence to try bigger jumps and tricks. In terms of durability though it lasted through one season, but it definitely is not a product you can expect to use repeatedly through many season. For the price though, it’s rather good.
Overall 4/5. It’s a good value and a good bang for your buck.
3D Protection Hip Butt XPE Padded Shorts for ski, ice Skating, Snowboarding, Skateboard for Men Women
- 【3D Premium Protection】: Our protective shorts are padded with high-rebound, eco-friendly XPE. 1cm hip pads are laid on the rear, coccyx, thighs and other parts to provide you with all-round protection. According to the needs of hip protection, we have upgraded the protection of the most vulnerable hips and filled 2cm hip pads.This will greatly reduce the pain of bumping or falling during extreme sports.
- 【Breathable and Quick-drying Fabric】: We use nylon as the fabric that fits your skin, the soft and skin-friendly material will provide you with the perfect comfort experience, while the breathable and quick-drying technology will keep you from being stuffy and sticky during intense outdoor sports . The superior abrasion resistance also allows our shorts to have a longer lifespan.
- 【Lightweight and Flexible】: The lightweight and high-elastic XPE filling material can effectively reduce the bulky feeling when wearing it. At the same time, we have adopted a surrounding cutting filling design on the waist and crotch, which makes your extreme sports movements unrestricted and more flexible.
- 【Stable and Durable】: The pads are wrapped in a durable diving fabric, and our superb sewing skills are used to secure each pad where it should be, reducing damage to the hip pads from intense outdoor sports. It can maximize the life of your shorts in wrestling.
- 【Enjoy Extreme Sports】: We provide maximum protection for your delicate hips, sit bones, coccyx, and thighs, so you can enjoy skiing, skating, skateboarding, roller skating and a variety of other sports. It will protect you from slipping or falling.
- 【Customer First, Service First】You have no risk to have a try. After receiving our products or encountering any problems during use, you can feel free to contact us for hassle-free support. Your Satisfaction is Our Top Priority.
3D Protection Hip Butt XPE Padded Shorts for ski, ice Skating, Snowboarding, Skateboard for Men Women Review:
* Overall, this protective hip short is a good product to protect me in falling for my downhill longboarding.
- I intended to use this as my hip protective short for my downhill longboarding for falling on my sides, tailbone, or hip in general.
- Overall design has good coverage for tailbone and hip bone, my sides.
- The short is very stretchable, has no scratch feel on my skin, and has very soft fabric and no allergic reaction from my skin (I have sensitive skin to other scratchy fabric or textures).
- Tested two days in this 87F with 85% humidity. And, I have no overheateding feeling on my body (hip) and no sticky feeling of my heavy sweats around my entire hip.
- General falling tests on my tailbone, hip in general, and both sides of my hip. It has good protection from impact - I did do heavy falling tests.