MCTi Help Center
Help Center Home >>>
We encourage you to protect yourself from online security risks or scams. Here are some suggestions:
- Do not use the same password on more than one website.
- Use complex passwords (a minimum of 7 alpha/numeric cAsE sEnsitive characters).
- Do not share your password with others.
- Change your passwords frequently.
- Install the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses.
- Sign out/log off website sessions so that your session is closed and cannot be accessed by another user on the same. computer, especially when using a public computer or terminal.
Regularly review tips and best practices offered by security experts to make sure you’re up to date on how best to protect yourself.
Still need more help?
Chat, email, or call us