How to measure your Hand to Choose MCTi Gloves & Mittens
Choosing the right size MCTI ski gloves is important for warmth, comfort, and dexterity on the slopes. Here are the steps for measuring your hand size to choose the right MCTI ski gloves:
- Tape measure
- Place your dominant hand on a flat surface with your fingers and thumb spread apart.
- Using a tape measure, measure the circumference of your hand at the widest part, which is typically just below the knuckles.
- Make sure the tape measure is snug but not too tight around your hand.
- Take note of the measurement in inches or centimeters.
- Use the measurement to determine the appropriate size gloves for your hand. MCTI provides a sizing chart that correlates hand size to glove size for their ski gloves. Refer to the MCTI sizing chart to determine the appropriate size for your hand.
- If your hand measurement falls between two sizes, choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
- Consider the type of skiing you will be doing when choosing a size. If you will be doing more aggressive skiing or wearing thicker liners, you may want to choose a slightly larger size to allow for more movement.
- If you have particularly long or wide fingers, you may want to consider sizing up as well.
- If you are still unsure about your size or have any questions, check with contact us to ensure that you are ordering the correct size.
Size Chart Reference:
Suggest For Men:
|Size||Middle Finger Length (cm/in)||Palm Circumference (cm/in)|
|S||7.0-7.5 /2.75-2.95||17.0-19.0 /6.69-7.48|
|M||7.5-8.0 /2.95-3.15||19.0-20.5 /7.48-8.07|
|L||8.0-8.5 /3.15-3.35||20.5-23.0 /8.07-9.06|
|XL||8.5-9.0 /3.35-3.54||23.0-25.5 /9.06-10.04|
Suggest For Women:
|Size||Palm Circumference (cm/in)||Middle Finger Length (cm/in)|
|XS||16-17 /6.29-6.69||6.5-7.0 /2.55-2.75|
|S||15.5-17.5 /6.10-6.89||7.0-7.5 /2.75-2.95|
|M||17.5-19.5 /6.89-7.70||7.5-8.0 /2.95-3.15|
|L||19.5-21.5 /7.70-8.50||8.0-8.5 /3.15-3.35|
Suggest For Kids:
|Size||Plam Circumference (cm/in)||Middle Finger Length (cm/in)||Age Suggest|